Original US Building, 1908

Corner of Oak Bay Avenue and Richmond Rd- used from 1906 until the new school building at Mt. Tolmie was opened in 1909 Boys from Queens School, Vancouver arrive at University School Jan 20, 1908
People: 
R. Buscombe; H.Hill-tout; R.W. Dickenson; J. Hartley; John Hartley; Bailey II; D.K. Irwin
Creator: 
Roy's Photo
School: 
US
Location: 
Archive Number: 
1999.07.22
Year: 
1908

Search the Archives