The SMUS Parent Portal provides parents with customized and secure access to our School Data System (SDS). With a single username and password, you can access the following information:
- Report cards for your children
- Financial statements for all student accounts for which you are responsible
- Re-registration forms for your children
- Health information for your children
- Course selections for Grades 9-12
- Change of personal information request
- International trip information and application forms
Request Updates to Your Information
While you are on the Update My Information page, you may also want to double-check the information we have on file for your family in the SMUS Database Information section. If any of the details need updating, edit the relevant fields and click on the Submit Data Update Request button. Once the Data Centre has reviewed and verified the changes (within two business days), the edits will be reflected in your record.
SMUS Online Health Form
In preparation for the 2022-2023 school year, we require you to fill out or update the online health form through your parent portal account before the start of the school year. It is extremely important that you complete or update this form to ensure that the school is equipped with the information we need to care properly for your child.
The online health form page provides answers to common questions as well as instructions on how to access and complete the form.
New to SMUS? Create your SMUS Parent Portal Account
- Go to https://sds.smus.ca and click "Log in"
- Click on "Create an account"
- Provide your first name, last name and email address (this must match the name and email address we currently have on file. If you need to change any of your information at any time, contact Bonita Hannesson in the Data Centre at [email protected])
- You will receive an email from [email protected] with your username and password. Return to https://sds.smus.ca, click "Log in" and log in to your new account. If you want to change your password to one that is easier for you to remember, click on the "Change Password" link on the left-hand menu.
Important note for New Parents
If you submitted an application for your child through our online Admissions Application Centre, you already have a SMUS Parent Portal account. You can log in to your account using the same username and password you set up for the Application Centre.