The SMUS Alumni Association is a separate organization from Alumni Relations at SMUS and is run by an alumni board of directors on a volunteer basis. The Alumni Association works to support the bonds between alumni and to ensure alumni remain involved in the school's growth and development.
The SMUS Alumni Association has four main objectives.
- To promote the interests of the alumni of University School, St. Michael's School and St. Michaels University School;
- To promote the interests of St. Michaels University School and any institution replacing it or successor to it and future interests of the school;
- To secure funding for a variety of purposes to be determined by the Trustees of the St. Michaels University School Alumni Association; and
- To maintain among alumni of the University School, St. Michael's School and St. Michaels University School the common interests which were developed in them at the school.
Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Neil Mulholland ’88, President
- Henry Frew ’78, Treasurer
- Jed (Jason) Dearborn ’90, Vice Chair
- Matthew Ashton ’13, Communications
- Matt Adey ’87
- Ann Behennah '92
- William Cunningham ’77
- Tom Erlic ’88
- Mat Geddes '93
- Tye Spicer ’98
- Samantha Stone ’87, Past President
- Marina Uzelac ’93
- Philip Woodcock ’90
- Mark Turner, Head of School