The Volleyball Camp is designed for 13- to 17-year-old girls looking to improve their skills and learn the game with professional coaches from Volleyball B.C.
The overnight Volleyball Camp is designed for 13 to 17-year-olds looking to improve their volleyball skills and learn the game with professional coaches.
SMUS has partnered with Volleyball BC; a leader in providing competitive volleyball programs and training to youth in British Columbia.
The volleyball camp will focus on skill development, game specific scenarios, mental approaches to the game, Volleyball IQ, teamwork, and many other facets of the game.
If you are an athlete that is serious about high performance technical skill training, this camp is for you.
- Non-stop action
- Top level professional coaching staff
- Comprehensive training plans and individualized attention
- Positive, high energy training environment
- Direction on skills development and game play
- Opportunities to apply skills to game play situations in drills
- Daily tournaments
- Prizes and awards to top performances and championship games
- Final written growth summaries
- Daily evening activities and one half-day excursion
- Double occupancy rooms with private washrooms
- Bed lines, blankets, pillows and towels
- 3 nutritious meals and 2 snacks per day
- Beautiful dining hall and student common areas
- Two gymnasiums (single and double)
- Large grass sports fields
- 24-hour supervision
- A super fun camp experience