Rising Leaders Camp
Learn to lead, serve, and inspire others.
Our Rising Leaders Camp is a unique opportunity for youth ages 13-16 years old to develop their leadership and communication skills in English.
Through a combination of workshops, activities, service projects, and real-life practices, students will learn what it means to be a strong and ethical leader in today’s world.
Our Rising Leaders will:
- Deepen their understanding of themselves and their values.
- Learn what it means to be a compassionate leader in their community.
- Understand the importance of boundaries, conflict resolution, and relationship building.
- Develop a better sense of self-awareness and self-confidence.
- Strengthen their skills in critical thinking, collaboration, and communication.
- 30 hours per week of hours per week of programming and service learning per week
- Weekly service out trips
- Small average class size of 15 students
- Highly qualified specialist teachers
- Join activities with Canadian high school students
- Daily on campus activities and weekend excursions
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Airport transportation to and from Victoria International Airport