Rising Leaders ELL Camp
Join students from around the world in developing leadership and English language skills on Canada's beautiful west coast.
Our Rising Leaders ELL Camp is a unique opportunity for youth ages 13-17 years old, to develop leadership skills and improve their English.
Through a combination of workshops, activities, service projects, and real-life practices, students will learn what it means to be a strong and ethical leader in today’s world.
Our Rising Leaders will:
- deepen their understanding of themselves and their values.
- learn what it means to be a compassionate leader in their community.
- understand the importance of boundaries, conflict resolution, and relationship building.
- develop a better sense of self-awareness and self-confidence.
- strengthen their skills in critical thinking, collaboration, and communication.
Program highlights include:
- 15 hours per week of English language programming
- 15 hours per week of Leadership workshops and project based learning
- weekly service out trips
- small average class size of 15 students
- highly qualified ESL specialist teachers
- join activities with Canadian high school students
- daily on campus activities and weekend excursions
- comprehensive medical insurance
- airport transportation to and from Victoria International Airport
Add-on Adventure: Vancouver and Whistler
For those who want to extend their summer camp experience, join our 5-day trip to Vancouver and Whistler.
This tour package includes:
- four nights hotel accommodation and meals
- Vancouver airport pickup and drop off
- explore top sights in Vancouver such as Stanley Park, Granville Island, Science World, Historic Gastown, Lynn Canyon and downtown shopping
- experience the Sea-to-Sky Highway to Whistler, enjoy shopping in the village, and the spectacular Peak 2 Peak Gondola.
Dates: August 5 to August 9, 2023
Price: $1,800 CAD